Monday, November 1, 2010

Into the future.....with you!


Life is one rollercoaster..like a gumball machine ..you never know what colour candy you may get.
But with you...life is like squishing your toes in ice cream.... so many chills.
Like kissing in the rain...sitting on an apple tree..feeling the cool sensation ....
When you kiss me ...feels like walking on the clouds.. I love when you hold me...You complete my world.
You never know the best till you have it.. or what it feels like to be whole till you find your missing piece.
Just the way you are ,makes me in complete aww of you.I admire your personality, your strength and the calmness you bring to my life.I may not be a super hero but I know that i'll always be there for you.No matter what the world throws at you, you know that i'm your girl..At times I know I can be unruly but somehow you calm my soul.Thank you for being with me..
So even though life may be a rollercoaster.. once u hold my hand, no matter the candy once you share it with me...maybe we'll squish our toes in a tub of ice cream and kiss in the rain ,maybe we'll sit on an apple tree and i'll hold you tight... I love you no matter the reason..till the end of time..

No comments:

Post a Comment