Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Struggle In life is Hard....

To me, the life that we live often throws many challenges at us.And it can sometimes seem that no matter what we do or where we go these obstacles in life seem to follow us.I have come to realize that each new day is a day of progress.I once knew a girl who's parents were very loving to everyone else but her.. and every time she and I had a chat she would tell me about all the terrible things they told her about herself..That no matter how much she achieved they would never recognize anything that was great in her life..Till recently i met up with this friend of mine and I asked her how her life was .She told me that she is doing really great at her school and she is taking care of herself better than she did before.So i asked her...hows life with the parents..she replied to me..it's the same as before and perhaps the words towards me have gotten colder.It then prompt me to inquire...How do you progress if the life at home is worst...My friend smiled and replied.. Every stone they throw at me i step on it..if they tell me i cant do it.. i use that rage of being told i cant ..to can!Everything they told me i cant do..is now a CAN in my life.I dnt know about you guys but after hearing that story its hard not to think that the hardest struggles in life sometimes becomes the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment